Chamille (Cece) Adams has been living a life of service for the majority of her life. A 3th-generation Army Vet, she moved to McHenry County in 2016 and has been involved in the community since then. Her activities helping out in local elections as an Election/Technical Judge, volunteering at local elementary schools, and being an active participant in community events. . She is currently a Solution Architect at Salesforce and holds 20+ technology-focused Certifications. She is also a noted public speaker in the crm technology ecosystem and graduate of McHenry County College. What Cece lacks in political experience, she makes up for with Intelligence, diligence, integrity, selfless service, and patience.
Cece has been living a life of service since first joining the Builder's Club in 8th Grade. She is a former president of the Key Club in High School and continues to volunteer as opportunities arise. Most recently, she helps her family package goods for distribution to the homeless and other vulnerable populations.
Cece also mentors Black professionals entering the tech world, specifically Salesforce. She teaches Business Consulting Courses at HBCUs via Tech Forward and she also occasionally instructs for their 8-week Admin training program. She is also a well-known public speaker in the Salesforce ecosystem.
As a former Scout mom, Cece assisted by volunteering to help run events, sell popcorn, and help run summer camp activities. Cece is an active member of the local Democratic party and has helped local campaigns for Bernie Sanders and Lauren Underwood
Cece has also served as an election judge/technical judge in McHenry County since 2020.
I am most passionate about:
1. Oversight & Accountability - it is important that when decisions are made, those making them are accountable to the people affected. 2. Education - It is important that our schools are properly funded, while not adding to the tax burden of locals.
3. Healthcare - It is important that those in charge of health-related decision making trust the science, not their feelings. COVID19 was a wake-up call for McHenry Co. and there were many avoidable deaths. 4. Taxes/Economic Growth - It is important that McHenry County is attractive to businesses in order to spur growth, as well as a tax base to support education and lift the burden on individuals.
5. Crime - It is important that we address not just crime, but the factors that drive rising crime rates.
I am also running with the following issues in mind:
1. Representation - there should be more diverse voices on the board. 2. Vulnerable populations - (elderly, disabled, very low income) these are the groups that should be heard the most, not the least.
3. Integrity - I want to ensure that decisions are being made to benefit the greater good, not individuals.
4. Reproductive Rights Are Human Rights!
Cece is also running because there is not enough representation on the McHenry County Board. There are plenty of Black, Latino, and other groups out there that are not and cannot be adequately represented by the current Board.
Cece is also running because she has been given a voice and will use it to speak for those who aren't speaking out for themselves. She wants to make sure that all points of view have a valid seat at the able and are heard positively affect decision-making.
Her main goal is to help our most vulnerable demographics (seniors, disabled, underrepresented) regardless of their political ideology.
Cece can't win this race without your help! Canvassing, word-of-mouth, and donating are all ways of helping us achieve our goals together.
Cece Adams for McHenry County Board - District 6
PO Box 24, Ringwood, IL 60072
Paid for by Cece Creates Change
A Copy of our report will be filed with the State Board of Elections and will be available on the Board's official website (www.elections.IL.gov) or for purchase from the State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois.
Copyright © 2022 Cece Creates Change! - All Rights Reserved.